TERMS & CONDITIONS
A deposit is required to begin the booking process, or to hold any confirmed reservation. The amount of the deposit is as follows:
- US$100 per person for any trip valued below US$1,500.00
- US$150 per person for any trip valued between US$1,501.00 and US$3,000.00
- US$200 per person for any trip valued above US$3,001.00
Note: In the event our travel associates (airlines, cruise boats, hotels, etc.) impose a non-refundable deposit (especially during the peak travel season of Christmas and New Year), Travel Loops shall endeavor to inform the client of such deposits at the beginning of the booking process. These third-party deposits are in addition to the deposits stated above, and the client shall be informed of the amount of any non-refundable deposit.
In the event that a deposit for a trip is made, but Travel Loops is unable to confirm the trip for any reason, Travel Loops will suggest alternatives (routes, accommodation, mode of travel, etc.) for the trip. However, if no suitable alternative can be found, the deposit will be fully refunded.
When a trip is confirmed, an invoice will be sent to the client stating the due date for final payment. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the payment is received by Travel Loops by the date due. Failure to make final payment on or before the due date, may result in forfeiture of the deposit.
If the client wants to alter or change, all or part of a trip after the booking has been confirmed, Travel Loops will work with the client to make the desired changes. However, it may not be possible to make changes to the trip close to the departure date. In addition, certain changes (such as accommodation and airfare, etc.) may not be made less than 30 days prior to the departure date, and said changes may result in a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the tour.
For any reasonable changes made more than one month in advance of the departure date, Travel Loops will make that changes without any additional service fees.
CANCELLATION CHARGES AND REFUND
For cancellation of a confirmed booking; a notification of cancellation must be transmitted Travel Loops in writing by E-mail, facsimile (FAX). The date of cancellation will be the date on which Travel Loops receives said written notification, NOT the date it was sent. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the cancellation notification has been received by Travel Loops, because the cancellation charges are calculated from the cancellation date. These charges are based on hotel and transportation contract policies, administration fees, and tour guide booking. Cancellation fees are per person, and apply as follows:
Number of days prior to departure date when notice of cancellation is received
Percentage of total booking tour price
42 days or more
14 days or less
loss of deposit only
TOUR PRICE CHANGES
Travel Loops will do its utmost to maintain the trip package price as quoted. However, the tour price may be subject to change due to increases by third-party suppliers beyond our control.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
It is the responsibility of all participants in a tour to ensure that they have the required travel documents needed for the trip. This includes, but is not limited to, a valid passport (at least 6 months validity), valid visas for all countries they intend to visit, work permits if needed, health certificates, etc.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITIES
- Travel Loops and its associated agents shall assume no responsibility or liability for any injury, illness, or death incurred by any tour participant. Further, Travel Loops and its associated agents shall not be held liable for any damage to, or loss of property of any tour participant.
- Travel Loops and its associated agents shall not be liable for any loss due to delay, accident, or missed connections.
- Travel Loops and its associated agents shall not be held liable for any damage, injury or death resulting from acts of terrorism, hijacking, civil unrest, natural disasters, labor strikes, theft, vandalism or any other factor beyond the company’s control.
- Travel Loops reserves the right to alter or modify itineraries in a way deemed proper by the company and/or tour leader. Such changes or modifications may be made in the interest of safety, weather conditions, local situations, time constraints, in the interests of tour members, or due to any circumstances beyond the control of the company.
- In the event of the cancellation, interruption or discontinuance of any trip due to unforeseen circumstances (weather, strikes, political unrest, conflict, etc.), the client shall be responsible for any processing and administrative cost incurred.
- By accepting the booking confirmation, clients acknowledge that they understand the terms and conditions of the agreement, and that they accept and understand the risks inherent in overseas travel, and their responsibilities and obligations.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
For payment of deposit and for full payment after trip confirmation, the following methods of payment may be used:
1. Telegraphic transfer, or internet transfer to the Travel Loops account:
Bank Account Details:
No. 18A, Sivatha Blvd., Central Market, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Swift Code: CSBCKHPP
Telex: (51) 9407 1065 BANK G
Account name: Travel Loops
Account number: 31-2021-600039-8
Bank Website: www.sbc-bank.com
2. Offline Credit Card payment. Click Here For Credit Card Payment Form
A. Fill out, and print out the Authorization form.
B. Make a photocopy of the card owner’s passport information page, and a photocopy
of both sides of the credit card.
C. Send all 3 documents by FAX or E-mail to Travel Loops
For those who make payment by the offline credit card payment method, payment will
be charged in U.S. Dollars against your credit card. This amount will normally show on your credit card statement, plus a 3% bank fee.
After the start of the trip, we cannot refund any amount for unused services due to early departure, late arrival, or missed tour days.