About This Cooking Experience
Location: Siem Reap
Duration: 4 hours (Approx)
Starting/Ending Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm & 3:00pm - 6:30pm
Total Distance: A few kilometers walking ( Approx)
Trip Type: Joining Tour (Private upon request)
The Cooking Class experience offers all visitors to Cambodia the opportunity to learn how to prepare traditional, delicious Khmer dishes under the guidance of a genuine professional Chef. Before launching into the cooking you’ll visit a local market, see the action and learn about the produce from A to Z. Your professional facility is centrally located near the Old Market in a traditional style Cambodian house with beautiful gardens that you can enjoy dining in. This is a unique and unforgettable experience for those who wish to do more than just see the sights.
Best time to Travel: All year around
You can choose to do morning or afternoon class (9:30am - 1pm & 3pm - 6:30pm) Just inform us, which will last about three plus hours including market orientation, preparation and cooking time. You will be picked up from the hotel by Tu-Tuk, to start the experience off using the local transport. Your cooking menu will be all 3 courses; starter, main course and finishing withdessert or changable depending on local condition.
- Starter: Fresh Spring Roll: Fresh vegetables with chicken and shrimp wrapped in rice paper served with mild spicy sauce.
- Main Course: Khmer Fish Amok: Fish steamed in coconut milk with peanuts, mushrooms and local herbs and spices.
- Dessert: Banana Chef’s Special: Pan-fried banana with passion fruit coulis and honey.
Price: USD 36 Per Person
Price: USD 36 Per Person (Tour Start from 2 Person )
SPECIAL: We offer group discounts for groups of 4 or more – just contact us and we’ll give you a great quote. We can also do private tours for large groups too.
- Pick up and transfer services
- Visit an authentic market
- Prepare traditional delight with our Khmer Chief
- Learn how to cut vegetable and make decorative presentation on the dishes.
- Full hands on and interactive
- Each person has their owned cooking station
- Enjoy eating your own Cambodian cuisine
- Your delicious cooked Lunch
Siem Reap Cooking Class 1 Day
Many thanks for contacting us.
I am Chini Choan, your personal contact at TravelLoops! Please tell us about you, sooner or in next a couple minutes l’ll help to guide you the form to create your perfect holiday. Once you finished, one of our travel experts will get back to you with in initial personal trip idea with in 24 hours or sooner.