A very quick visiting Angkor; has designed for those only have just three days for Siem Reap excursion to see the largest temple complex is a must when you visit Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. The majesty and grandeur of the Angkor Wat temple complex will amaze you. Everywhere you look there are beautiful bas-reliefs and ornate carvings. You can’t help but feel the kindness and compassion on the faces of Bayon as they smile down on you. Se the incredible temples of Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei then spending an early morning to explore the local life at Kampong Phuk floating village on Tonle Sap Lake.
- View sunrise at Angkor Wat.
- Temples in Angkor: Banteay Srei, Phnom Bakheng or Pre Rup, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terraces of Elephant and Leper King, Ta Promh
- See local life live on the floating village of KompongPhhluk, also see Artisan D’Angkor
- Street Food Tour
Day 01: Arriving Siem Reap
Greeting by the local English-speaking guide for transfer to hotel and following by check in.Starting your orientation by driving down south to see the great annual flood of Tonle Sap Lake, you’ll take a boat excursion to see the village of KompongPhhluk on stilts. Explore this great ecosystem by way of canoeing and hear the calls of the birds or macaque monkeys while observing the forest beneath the lake’s surface, you’ll see the Buddhist temple is standing on the island with some beautiful Buddhist life painting on the celling. Return to town to visit Artisan D'Angkor.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 02: Siem Reap – Angkor
Early morning rise up to see sunrise over the five towers of Angkor, experience once in your life time. Return back to hotel for taking breakfast, you then head back to see the capital city of Khmer Empire "Angkor Thom". It is perhaps the best preserved of all the temples, and the layout and scale are equally breath-taking. At Angkor Thom you will explore from the South Gate, Bayon, Baphuon, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. Then going to visit a jungle temple overgrown by balsa wood trees and vines. This is the well-known, Ta Prohm Temple with its air of mystery.
Spending an afternoon to visit the Killing Field at Wat Thmei, is one of the killing site while Cambodia was ruling by Pol Pot (1975-79). Leaving for an exciting trip to Angkor National Park for an excursion the amazing and awe-inspiring temples of Angkor Wat where is surrounding by manmade moat and has recorded as the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Tonight, you will be amazed by the Phare Cambodia Circus; a troupe of young Cambodians offering a spectacular and exciting blend of traditional and modern theatre, music, dance, acrobatics, juggling and contortion beautifully choreographed and performed as a story about Cambodian life and society.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Meal: Breakfast included
Day 03: Siem Reap – Food Tour – Departure
In the morning no need to take breakfast at your hotel.
07:30 am start the street food tour adventure.
This is your chance to taste many different kinds of food with us. This is a combination of tuktuk and walking food tours in Siem Reap, which take you to the very heart of Khmer culture. Our tours are filled with exceptional Khmer cuisines, taking you to places beyond any guidebook on a journey of exploration and adventure.Most people don’t know much at all about Khmer cooking, but this course will show how nice it really is. In recent years Khmer cuisine has really begun to shine. For too long it’s played second cousin to Thai and Vietnamese cuisine, but no longer. See exactly why Khmer cuisine is now booming, and why it’s every food gourmand’s dream.
Return to hotel for check out then transfer to the airport for departure flight home.
Meal: Breakfast included
Price: USD 228 Per Person
- Experienced English speaking guide through out
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in double/twin sharing rooms with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat excursion at the floating village
- Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
- All sightseeing entrance fee where required in the itinerary.
- Street food tour
- International/domestic airfares & tax
- Visa fees (USD30). You are able to apply by Online for tourist Cambodia via just click here
- Travel Insurance. (We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home country)
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
- Tips for guide, driver, porters and project cost
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks
- Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive portion.
A Quick at Angkor 3 Days
Many thanks for contacting us.
I am Chini Choan, your personal contact at TravelLoops! Please tell us about you, sooner or in next a couple minutes l’ll help to guide you the form to create your perfect holiday. Once you finished, one of our travel experts will get back to you with in initial personal trip idea with in 24 hours or sooner.